We are happy to announce the 6th Planetary Data Workshop scheduled for June 26–28, 2023, in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Purpose and Scope
The goal of this hybrid workshop is to bring together data users, providers, engineers, developers, and researchers to discuss approaches, challenges, applications of informatics, technologies, and capabilities in planetary science. Participants will have the opportunity to share knowledge, experience, and lessons learned in these fields and network with colleagues.
Topics will include:
- Trends in data storage and rapid access
- Analysis and visualization tools using current and new algorithm methods
- Availability of planetary data
- Training on how to acquire, process, and work with digital planetary data
- Processing capabilities, including Geographic information systems, featuring data software and tools customized for planetary data analysis
Abstract deadline: April 20, 2023
Follow this site for the latest news: 6th Planetary Data Workshop